Tuesday, August 14, 2012

{ANNIVERSARY} Celebrating 40 years: Kid History

After dinner at my parents Anniversary celebration we had dessert (oatmeal cake with berries) on the porch watching the sunset. The cabin location provided a gorgeous view.

Have you ever seen the kid history you tube videos? We decided we'd do kid history with a couple stories from when my parents were dating. The kids told the stories while two of my sisters and brother acted it out. It was hilarious! My parents especially got a kick. 

IMG_3284 IMG_3289 IMG_3296 IMG_3304 IMG_3303 IMG_3302 IMG_3307 IMG_3308 IMG_3315

3 comments:

  1. Woah, where is this cabin? Is it in Teton Valley, Idaho?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! The facial expression --Benson NAILED Dad! I laugh again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw do you have the most perfect family? In the most perfect cabin? Dream team.

    ReplyDelete