Thursday, May 10, 2012

{HOLIDAY} Mother's Day Brunch

“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” Maya Angelo

Mother's Day is Sunday. Did you remember? Have you made plans to celebrate? I wish my mom lived close so I could treat her right. I day dreamed of having a Mother's day brunch for my sisters and mom who are the most wonderful mothers. If only we lived near each other.


What do you like for brunch?

mother's day

Here is my mom with me and my twin sister circa 1985. What a gem she is.
  mom with twins

3 comments:

  1. Bring back the hair do for me and the bonnets for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a great picture you three! Holly, J & K, I miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mother is the queen of everything. For reals.

    ReplyDelete